If you’re like most pet owners, your dog is a beloved member of the family. You want to keep them safe and comfortable when you’re out on the road, which is why investing in a good quality dog car seat cover is essential.
There are a lot of options on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you and your pup. To help you make the best decision, we’ve compiled a list of the top five best dog car seat covers currently available. Read on to find the perfect option for your furry friend!
Our Top Picks in 2022
TOP 5 Best Reviewed Dog Car Seat Covers in 2022
1. Plush Paws Products Premium Rear Car Seat Protector
Introducing the Plush Paws Products Premium Rear Car Seat Protector! Expertly engineered, heavy-duty Diamond Stitched Rear seat cover protects the passenger seat of most cars, SUVs, & trucks, shielding your interior from dirty paws, sharp claws, and accidental spills.
Seat covers are made from 600D PU Infused Oxford fabric, our pet seat covers are breathable, non-porous, and waterproof. The Rear Seat Cover fits seamlessly over the interior of your vehicle, keeping your pet stable, secure, and protected on all your automotive adventures.
- Expertly engineered, heavy-duty Diamond Stitched Rear seat cover protects the passenger seat
- The Rear Seat Cover fits seamlessly over the interior of your vehicle
- Feature non-slip silicone backing, plastic grounding seat anchors, and silicone side pillows
- Pet seat covers are breathable, non-porous, and waterproof
- Seat covers are made from 600D PU Infused Oxford fabric
- Easy to install
- Probably too big for some small cars
2. BarksBar Pet Car Seat Cover
Keep your car clean and free of pet hair with the BarksBar Pet Car Seat Cover. This cover is made of heavy-duty waterproof polyester and is designed to fit the backseats of standard cars, trucks, and SUVs.
It’s easy to convert between a hammock or bench seat cover and includes built-in velcro openings for your seatbelts and seat anchors to prevent them from sliding around. The BarksBar Pet Car Seat Cover protects your backseat from dirt, spills, scratches, hair, fur, and other messes – so you can keep your car looking great.
- Black & Hammock Convertible: 54″ x 58″
- Bench section of the seat cover is designed with 7″ SIDE-FLAPS extensions
- Include Built-in Velcro Openings for your seat-belts
- Protect Backseats from Dirt, Spills, Scratches, Hair & Fur, And Other Messes
- Easily convertible between hammock or standard bench coverage
- Made with high quality heavy-duty waterproof polyester
- Safe-to-use materials
- Probably large in some small cars
3. PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Car Seat Cover
Your pets deserve the best, and with the PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Car Seat Cover, they can have it. This bench seat cover is made of scratch-resistant, quilted cotton fabric to keep your car seats safe from paws and claws.
The cover is also easy to use, with adjustable straps and anchors that secure it in place quickly. When it’s time for a wash, just toss the cover into your washing machine – it’s machine-washable!
- Padded, quilted cotton fabric prevents scratching and protects your car seats from paws
- This quilted backseat cover protects your car seats from wet, muddy paws and dog hair
- The two elastic panels and adjustable lower straps secure the bench seat cover to keep it in place
- Measure 47 in L X 56 in W
- Easy to use with 2 adjustable straps and seat anchors
- Machine washable
- Seat belt access easily
- Not waterproof
4. Arf Pets SUV Dog Cargo Liner Cover
Looking for a way to keep your car clean while transporting your furry friend? Look no further than the Arf Pets SUV Cargo Liner! This waterproof liner is made of heavy-duty material and features a textured non-slip backing to ensure stability. It’s also machine-washable, making it easy to keep clean.
Plus, the quick-release headrest straps and seat anchors make for easy installation. And for extra security and stability, the liner comes with an exclusive adjustable strap with a buckle. So bring your pet with you on all of your adventures – without having to worry about messes or stains!
- Waterproof Cargo Liner, 55″ x 82″
- Textured Non-Slip Backing Ensures Stability & Stands Up to High Temperatures
- Adjustable strap with buckle attaches liner to the front or rear seats for extra security and stability
- Easy installation
- Waterproof Cargo Liner
- Probably too large for some cars
5. Outward Hound PupShield Protective Dog Hammock
The Outward Hound PupShield Protective Dog Hammock is a must-have for every pet parent! This ingenious product protects your pet from falling into the back seat floor, keeps your seats and upholstery clean and free of pet hair, creates a barrier to keep pets from climbing into front of a vehicle, and reduces distractions while driving. The adjustable straps fit most cars, vans, and SUVs.
- Protect your pet from falling into the back seat floor
- Help keep your seats and upholstery clean and free of pet hair
- Create a barrier to keep pets from climbing into front of vehicle
- Adjustable straps fit most cars, vans, and SUVs
- Hammock design deters dogs from climbing into the front seat
- Not waterproof
The Best Dog Car Seat Covers Buyer’s Guide
Do you have a pet dog? If so, you know how important it is to keep them safe while driving. One way to do that is by using a car seat cover specifically designed for dogs. But with so many on the market, which one should you buy?
Here is a guide to help you choose the best dog car seat cover for your needs.
First, consider the size of your dog. Some car seat covers are designed for small dogs, while others are made for larger breeds.
2. Type of material
Next, think about the type of material you want. Car seat covers come in a variety of materials, including nylon, polyester, and leather. Nylon and polyester are more affordable options, while leather is more expensive but also more durable.
Finally, think about the features you want in a car seat cover. Some come with built-in storage pockets, while others have extra padding for added comfort.
Although it is important to keep your pet safe while driving, not all car seats are created equal. Make sure to do your research and select the best seat for both you and your furry friend. We hope this article has helped you make an informed decision about the best dog car seat cover for your needs.
Last update on 2022-12-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API